Thursday, July 28, 2011

E-books taking over?

At the end of the week, I’ll be moving west and writing about technology from The New York Times’s San Francisco bureau.
I’ve lived in New York City for 15 years, and over that time have amassed a lot of stuff. My personal belongings are strewn about the city, piled up in my apartment, stuffed into drawers at my office and stacked in a storage space in Brooklyn.
When it came time to pack for the big move, I was forced to cull what I could afford to send out to San Francisco from what I would have to throw away or give to friends. Most decisions were pretty simple; pots and pans, my bicycle and my Apple iPad would all make the trip. Old and now useless electronics and large furniture would stay. CLICK LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING:

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/27/paper-books-should-they-stay-or-should-they-go/?ref=technology

No comments:

Post a Comment